Is Tempo open for business?
How is the virus affecting Tempo’s business?
Under guidelines from local, state, and national authorities, Tempo is designated an Essential Business and is allowed to operate during the shelter-in-place orders. As such, we are enabled to serve the needs of other Essential Businesses, including companies in the medical technology, telecommunications, energy, utilities, national security, and other designated sectors. We are open with normal working hours.
How is the virus affecting Tempo’s workforce?
Since March 16, only our factory team and certain support members are allowed inside our building. All of our other employees are working from home.
What health safety measures is Tempo taking to be able to continue manufacturing?
- The health and safety of our employees is paramount. We are continuously studying expert recommendations from recognized authorities and making adjustments as they evolve.
- All employees are administered temperature checks before entering the building.
- For employees who do not drive themselves to our facility, we are providing private transportation so they may avoid public transportation and potential exposure. Those who commute on our private shuttle are checked for fever before being allowed to board the bus.
- We are providing all factory employees with masks and gloves, as well as supplies for keeping their workstations and equipment sanitized.
- We have rearranged our factory floor and work assignments to allow for physical distancing of 6 feet at all times.
- In addition, we are performing deep and frequent cleaning of the facility.
Is Tempo experiencing a reduction in throughput or capacity? If so, how long do you expect the reduction to last?
Our throughput and capacity is generally unaffected, although circumstances beyond our control could result in extended production times. We are making every effort to take this into account in our responses to RFQs, as well as providing updates through the online Tempo order tracker we provide to all of our customers and direct support from our Customer Success team.
Questions? Reach out to us online, or contact your Account Executive directly.
Last updated: 04/20/2020. We will update this FAQ as new information becomes available.