Our servers are located in the United States. We may also transfer your person information from the United States to other countries or regions in connection with processing and fulfilling orders, storing and processing data, and otherwise operating our services. In some cases, we may process personal information on a server outside your own country or region. You should be aware that each country or region can have its own privacy and data security laws, some of which may be less stringent than your own country or region. By using our website or otherwise using our services, you consent to having your personal data transferred to and processed in the United States and in other countries outside your own country or region.
What Information Do We Collect?
We collect information about you in various ways when you use our services. For example,
- When you make a request for quotation with us, we require you to provide certain information, which may include your email, zip code or other personally identifiable information. When your order is confirmed, we collect additional information from you, including personally identifiable information such as your name, address and telephone number. If you pay through a payment account, we require you to provide credit card, debit card or other payment account information.
- To facilitate your use of our services, we provide you with the ability to register and create an account with Tempo Automation. In order to register and create an account, you are required to provide certain information, including personally identifiable information. As you use the services you may be able to add additional information to your account.
- In connection with orders you place with us or otherwise, you may send email or other communications to us. We also provide users with surveys requesting information about your experience with us and our services to which you may respond and we may provide you with other opportunities to submit reviews, comments, feedback and other information about us and our services. We will collect and retain those communications, responses and submissions.
- We may also provide community activities on our website, such as a blog that permits user comments or feedback. You are not required to disclose any personally identifiable information when submitting or posting comments or other information through such community activities, but you will be able to do so in connection with the submitted or posted information that you generate. As this information will be publicly available to users of our services, we urge you to use caution when including personally identifiable information through such community activities.
- We collect information about your interaction with and your use of our website and services, such as your IP address, your device, browser and operating system type and version, event information such as device crashes, which pages you view, which page linked you to our website, and which link you select when you leave our website.
- We use various technologies to collect information through your interaction with and use of our website and services. These technologies include cookies (small files that are sent to your browser or device when you visit a website which allow the website to recognize you when you visit again and permit storage of information such as user preferences) and may also include web beacons, clear GIFs, pixels and other pixel tags (small blocks of code that can be used to read and place cookies and transmit information), HTML5 and other local storage and caching (technology that allows an application or website to store and retrieve data on a user’s device) and similar technologies. For some of these technologies, your device or browser may offer settings which may enable you to disable the usage of such technologies. However, some services or features may not function properly or as well as a result, and the settings offered by your device or browser may only apply to that device or browser.
- We may also collect information from other sources and add it to our database. For example, we may use third party marketing and sales services or manual updates by our employees to supplement existing databases of user information.
We do not market our website or services to children under the age of 13, nor do we knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13.
How Do We Use Information That We Collect?
- enable you to access and use our services and to send you information relating to your use of our services, such as to provide you with quotations for products, assemble and deliver your orders and process payment for your orders and to provide you with order confirmations and payment receipts, technical notices, updates, security alerts, support and administrative messages and other communications about your account and use of the services
- operate and maintain the services, such as ensuring the technical functioning of the services perform analytics, conduct research, improve our services and develop new products and services enhance, personalize, and customize your experience and enjoyment using our services create, publish, disclose and use information from which we have removed personally identifiable information, for example by summarizing, aggregating or removing certain data elements for industry analysis, demographic profiling, marketing and advertising and other business purpose.
- respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service
- inform you about products and services we offer, promotional offers and similar matters
- protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity
- protect our rights and property and those of our users
- comply with our legal obligations, resolve any disputes we may have with any of our users, and enforce our agreements with third parties
When Do We Share Personal Information With Others?
- We may share your personal information with third parties in the following circumstances:
- We may share information with third parties who provide materials or services to us, such as component suppliers, payment processing services, fraud detection services, services relating to data collection, processing, hosting and reporting, and analytics, for the purpose of providing such materials or services to us. We limit the personal information we provide to these materials or service providers to information which is reasonably necessary for them to provide us with the materials or services.
- We may disclose or transfer your personal information to a third party if we sell, transfer, divest, or disclose all or a portion of our business or assets to another company in connection with or during negotiation of any merger, financing, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, transaction, or proceeding.
- We may share personal information with others when you authorize us to do so. We will not disclose your personal information to affiliates or third parties for their direct marketing purposes without first obtaining your “opt-in” consent.
- We may share aggregated, de-identified or other non-personally identifiable information with third parties in our discretion.
How Do We Protect the Integrity and Security of Personal Information?
We take reasonable measures to protect the integrity and security of personally identifiable information that we collect. The security measures we take include physical, technological and organization procedures designed to protect the integrity and security of your personally identifiable information. We also take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we process is accurate, complete, and current, but we depend on our users to update or correct their personal information whenever necessary. Your Tempo Automation registered user account information is protected by a password that you select for your privacy and security. We encourage you to use “strong” passwords (that use a combination of upper and lower case letters, number and symbols). Please also make sure to protect your account information and log off when you are done using our services, especially if other users have access to the device you are using to access the services. Please be aware, however, that no protection measures are perfect or impenetrable. Although we believe the measures we take are reasonable measures to protect the integrity and security of your personally identifiable information, we cannot guarantee its absolute integrity and security or that unauthorized third parties will never be able to defeat the security measures taken by Tempo Automation or our third-party service providers. We assume no liability or responsibility for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission, unauthorized third-party access, or other causes beyond our control. You play an important role in keeping your personal information secure. You should not share your user name, password, or other security information for your Tempo Automation account with anyone. If we receive instructions using your user name and password, we will consider that you have authorized the instructions.
How Can You Update, Correct or Delete Your Personal Information?
We will provide you with a means to update or correct your account information or to delete/deactivate your registered user account. If a means is not provided or available to update, correct or delete your information through your registered user account, you may send requested updates, corrections or deletions about your registration information to us at Tempo Automation Inc., 1500 Michigan Street, San Francisco, California 94124, Attn: Privacy Matters or email us at email@example.com, and we will make reasonable efforts to incorporate the updates, corrections or deletions promptly. When information is corrected, updated or deleted, we may keep a copy of the prior version for our records. You may not be able to change or remove information relating to processed quotation requests or orders, or that you submit or post publicly while participating in the services.
Your California Privacy Rights.
Last modified: May 25, 2016